Specialized Care You Can Count On
Our cardiovascular services are led by accomplished physicians committed to advancing patient care and education. Whether you require emergency or scheduled care, Harris Cardiology with Harris Regional Hospital is here to serve your cardiology needs. At Harris Cardiology your care is our top priority.
The first cardiologist to join the new practice will be Dr. Francis Nullet. A Cornell graduate and specialist in cardiovascular disease, he has been practicing medicine for over 30 years, most recently in Atlanta, Georgia.
Services available seven days a week will include diagnostics, treatment, monitoring, stress testing and echocardiography. Additional planned services include cardiac catheterization, pacemaker implantation and a monitoring clinic.
- Hospital-based services*Cardiology consultation
- Carotid duplex ultrasound
- Defibrillator interrogations
- Exercise treadmill stress testing
- Holter and event monitoring
- Nuclear cardiac stress testing
- Patient education with emphasis on lipid management and cardiac disease prevention
- Pacemaker interrogations
- Placement of permanent pacemakers and defibrillators*
- Transesophageal and contrast echocardiography*
- Abdominal arterial ultrasound*
- Cerebrovascular duplex carotid ultrasound*
- Mediport insertion*
- Peripheral venous duplex ultrasound*
- Peripheral arterial (PVR w/o treadmill)**
- Varicose vein surgery*
- Vascular consultation*
Hospital-based services* Harris Medical Park services**
If we seem like the right partner in your health, call us at 828.586.7654